Monday, February 22, 2010

Confused feelings again. /: Maybe i'm thinking too much? idk /: sigh hateeeeee feelings(!!!)

anyways, i love yanjie so so so so so so so so much. really. /: I miss alot of other people too like sooching, qinghui and sharlynn. VANNIE ALSO. SIGHHHHHHHH. hopefully can meet them after my ct!
AND YA OMG CT IN TWO WEEKS?!?!?! T.T I'm still so far behind? I don't even know any of my jc1 stuff. i had to chance to promote but didn't make good use of the chance. sigh. I just wish i was more determined and hardworking? but yeah. i'm gonna try and study hard from now on i guess?
HAHA means i should prolly get off the comp. sigh.

oh yeahhh GG is starting again. conicidentally during my ct week! _|_ seriously. nevermind. GONNA WATCH GG AND SKINS AFTER MY CT! YES! so must study really hard now :D

I WANNA PLAY NOT STUDY ?!?!?! D: wahlaozx.
sigh. okayyyy.
BYE.

No comments:

hits